Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fargin' ASO's


The battle for power between ASO and the UCI is heading for a meltdown that could affect the fate of cycling in the Olympic movement.

I'm a big fan of cycling. Love it. I love the Tour and I love the Olympics. But if the Tour organizers keep pushing the way they are and force a split away from the UCI, the IOC may remove cycling events from the Olympic schedule.

The ASO needs to look past their greed and do what's best for the sport. Get in line with the IOC, UCI and UEC. Start working together the fix cycling.

Bewteen the cheats and the power-mongers, it'll be amazing if the sport comes out of the next couple of years in one piece.

Roman Moroni: You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!

No comments: