Thursday, October 30, 2008

V-E-L-O L-O-V-E

Me and cycling, we got a thing going on...

I love the feel of riding a bike. Everything from the suffering that comes from too much time off the bike to the insane coolness of flying down a mountain at almost 70mph. It's all gooooood.

Being forced to take time off the bike when I broke my collarbones reaffirmed my velophillia. Now that I'm back in the saddle, settling in to my winter schedule, I felt it was time to tell my baby, jus' what i'm feelin' inside...

[in my deepest Barry White voice]
"I’m never, ever gonna quit
‘Cause quittin’ just ain’t my stick
I’m gonna stay right here with you
Do all the things you want me to"
- Barry White

3 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to hear you got your MOJO back.

The Sage said...

we are currently having relationship issues but recently there has been this spark that's been fun to see where it goes

Gazza said...

hot chicks playing viokins and cello's, and the BIG man just saying it how it is. How cool is that then!

Thanks Brian, needed that.