Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Body Condom


In light of the formal apology issued by the four American cyclists to the Beijing Olympic organizers for their grossly offensive actions (wearing filter masks, THE NERVE!), I have prepared my apology letter in advance of my trip to Interbike this year. Here it is;

"I offer my sincere apologies to the organizers of the Interbike International Bicycle Expo, the City of Las Vegas, the people of Nevada, the dancers at Cheetahs, the couple staying in the room next to mine and everyone in attendance at the Sinclair part for my offensive actions. It was not my intention to offend any one with the use of my USAC issued body condom. My wearing of the Body Condom was stricly precautionary and in no way intended as a policital or social statement."

No comments: