Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Hey. Know your place."


I'm amazed at some of the crap that people say. I read of two verbal spewings made by riders at last weekends Early Birds in Fremont.

*Now, I love to talk shit with my friends. Our team rides are chop full of smack talk. But when stupid people spout stupid things and they mean them...ugh, I hate that!

Beth reported in her blog that she overheard someone in the 1/2/3 race yell "Hey! Know your place!" That one is either funny as hell or a major WTF comment. And like Beth, I plan on stealing it for use on my rides. = )

This next one is Hutchy's report of an exchange he had with "Mr. Stanford" also in the 1/2/3 race;

"Dear Mr Stanford with the BJM calfs,
Wearing an ipod in any race isn't so smart or cool, when I call you on it for my safety and the safety of others you should just agree, not say" OK old man" not classy."

Ipods on rides- I've done it (but not on Team Fremont rides = D )but to wear it in a race is just too damn risky for other people around you. I guess what gets me, though is the reaction by Mr. Stanford. So, the current Master's Nat'l champ points out the dangers of using an ipod in a racing situation and you respond "OK old man."

???

Next time someone tries to give you advice that has to do with issues of safety, stick your tongue out at them, scream "nah nah nah nah" and tell them that they smell and that their bike is old (even if it isn't).

***
So on that note, a message to my bitches on Team Fremont: YOU KNOW YOUR PLACES OLD MEN!!!! LOL

2 comments:

broxster said...

awesome boner - you're getting spam comments too!

TreBone said...

HAHAHA!!