Monday, December 24, 2007

My Nog Blog


Tis the night before Christmas
And all through the house,
Not a creature is stirring...

because they're at their moms house until, like 10 or 11pm.

So...what does a single dad, father of five daughters do when he finally gets a night to himself?

blog.

hahahahaha. I don't think my social skills are lacking, I mean, I make the dudes on my team rides chuckle. That counts for something, right? Shit. I need to get out.

So before I go, here's a Christmas jingle inspired by my bloggin' peep Martina over at Martinas Blog
I've been singing her version of "Santa Baby" all weekend... cuz she's got skillz.


Rudolph the Cat 5 Racer

You know Sato, and Kilun, and Kearney,
and Vigus
Patella, and Wohlberg, and Fast Fred Rodgriquez.
But do you recall,
The most famous cyclist of all.

Rudolph the Cat 5 racer, (racer)
Had a very shiny bike. (like Cervelo)
And if you ever saw it, (saw it)
You would even say it's light. (sub 7 kilos)

All of the other racers (racers)
Use to laugh and call him names (effin newbie)
They never let poor Rudolph (Rudolph)
Join in any racer games (like bike polo)

Then one foggy Cat's Hill Eve,
Casey came to say...
"Rudolph with your damn light bike,
wont you give Cat 4's a try?"

Then all the racers loved him (loved him)
As they shouted out with glee (Venga, Venga)
Rudolph the Cat 4 racer, (racer)
Soon you'll upgrade to...CAT...THREE!!!!!! (Just like Boner!)



Mele Kalikimaka!!!

3 comments:

broxster said...

Nice one Boner - Happy Christmas!

The Sage said...

Good one. Merry Xmas. BTW...nice pic...I know a guy on Facebook that has the same pic.

Chris said...

5 kids!! I won't complain about trying to train with 2 small kids anymore. Merry Christmas. I enjoy the blog.