Saturday, September 1, 2007

Click, Click

Click Click Boom!
I'm comin' down on the stereo, hear me on the radio
Click Click Boom!
I'm comin' down with the new style and you know it's buck wild
Click Click Boom!
I'm on the radio station TOUR around the nation leaving the scene in devastation
- Click, Click Boom: Saliva

You have that feeling: good legs, the bike feels good beneath you and your body is ready to go. You read the riders around you. You can sense the energy of the group. And then... its time to go. Slip back just a little, get your runup started. Finger presses the shift lever...

CLICK, CLICK-

BOOM

You jump strong, shooting passed the riders in front of you. You've got a gap. The gap grows. Your'e away. Arms up, white line under your wheels - "leaving the scene in devastation."

I love bike racing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: