Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Meet the Beaver

photo by Ed Falsken


After watching Big Fro guy and Antler Guy run along the field in th AToC, I figured I had to bust out my own outfit and rep Team Fremont on Versus.

That's me in my bear hat with handfuls of money for the guys climbing up Sierra Rd. My team mates think it's a beaver head so I figure we'll go with that. Noone took the special "prime" I was offering (guess my stripper ones weren't good enough for the protour guys...)

I'll post more AToC pics soon.

I've got to give props to AEG for the very cool AToC this year. I got to attend the Team Presentation in Sausalito before the race start, hung out at the prologue in Palo Alto and then acted a fool on Sierra. Every part of it was top-shelf. I'm looking forward to next year.

~b

3 comments:

Chris said...

Looked like a great time. Maybe I will come out and take a look around at the AToC next year.

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

OMG!

The Sage said...

We are so proud!